Cookies make our site work properly and securely. By clicking “Accept”, you agree to our policy and will get the best user experience with brand enriched content & relevant products and services.
Borosilicate Glass Culture Tubes
Globe Scientific is pleased to offer these premium quality borosilicate glass tubes. The tubes provide excellent chemical resistance and durability. They feature well-rounded bottoms and smooth, fire-polished rims. Dimensional specifications are rigidly controlled for reliable, uniform results. The tubes are produced in an ISO 9001:2008 certified factory. They are available in six sizes.
Our exclusive TubeSaver™ Packaging System helps prevent breakage and contamination during shipping and storage. The tubes are neatly stacked in heavy-duty, shrink wrapped boxes.
For additional convenience, the 10 x 75mm, 12 x 75mm and 13 x 100mm boxes fit into Globe Scientific’s metal/plexiglass tube dispensers.
- Tubes can be used for tissue culture and blood banks
- Made from superior quality borosilicate glass to reduce pH changes and contaminants that are potentially leached from tubes made from soda lime glass
- Tubes feature well-rounded bottoms and smooth fire-polished rims
- Tubes are chemically inert
- Produced in an ISO 9001:2008 certified factory