Griffin Style Beakers, Polymethylpentene, Printed Graduations
These superior quality Griffin beakers are ideal for all general laboratory procedures. In one beaker you can mix, measure and prepare solutions. Our Griffin beakers have a low-form and a tapered pour spout to facilitate the transferring of liquids without dripping. The heavy-duty plastic withstands repeated autoclaving. Switching from glass beakers to Globe’s plastic equivalents will greatly reduce breakage and the potential for injury.
DON'T NEED A CASE? BUY BY THE EACH!
- Special no-drip pour spout.
- Graduated in milliliters (mL).
- Crystal clear polymethylpentene (PMP).
- Blue printed graduations.
- Chemically resistant to most acids, bases and many common solvents.
- Can withstand temperatures of up to 180°C for short periods of time.
- Autoclavable at 121°C for 20 minutes.
- Also known as TPX®, a registered trademark of Mitsui Chemicals.
- Conforms to ISO 7056-1981 (E) and BS 5404 Part 1 (International standards for plastic beakers).
|Beaker Size:||Height||Outer Diameter||Graduation Range||Graduation Intervals|
|25mL||49mm||34mm||5 - 25mL||1mL|
|50mL||60mm||41mm||10 - 50mL||2mL|
|100mL||72mm||51mm||20 - 100mL||5mL|
|250mL||95mm||71mm||50 - 250mL||10mL|
|500mL||119mm||87mm||100 - 500mL||10mL|
|1000mL||147mm||109mm||100 - 1000mL||20mL|
|2000mL||183.5mm||132mm||200 - 2000mL||50mL|
|3000mL||201mm||158mm||1000 - 3000mL||500mL|
|5000mL||229mm||188.5mm||1000 - 5000mL||500mL|