Locking Microcentrifuge Tubes
Globe Scientific is pleased to introduce our new Locking Microcentrifuge Tubes. These tubes are engineered with a secure locking system that provides the security of a screw cap microtube with the simplicity of a snap cap tube.
- Secure - Maintains sample integrity with locking cap which prevents accidental cap opening and evaporation during centrifugation.
- Versatile - Single use tubes for laboratory procedures including centrifugation, boiling, incubation, freezing and sample storage
- Quality - Tubes are made from optimally clear USP Class VI medical grade polypropylene
- Certified - Manufactured in a class 100,000 cleanroom and are certified to be free from RNase and DNase, Human DNA, Pyrogens, PCR Inhibitors, and ATP.
- Ease of Use - Tubes feature graduations, writing area, pierceable cap, are autoclavable, and are packaged in zip, re-closable bags.
Material: Polypropylene (PP)
Temperature Range: -80° to +100°C