Tube Dispenser for Glass Culture Tubes
Globe Scientific is pleased to offer these premium quality borosilicate glass tubes. The tubes provide excellent chemical resistance and durability. They feature well-rounded bottoms and smooth, fire-polished rims. Dimensional specifications are rigidly controlled for reliable, uniform results. The tubes are produced in an ISO 9001:2008 certified factory. They are available in six sizes.
Our exclusive TubeSaver™ Packaging System helps prevent breakage and contamination during shipping and storage. The tubes are neatly stacked in heavy-duty, shrink wrapped boxes.
For additional convenience, the 10 x 75mm, 12 x 75mm and 13 x 100mm boxes fit into Globe Scientific’s metal/plexiglass tube dispensers.
- Tubes can be used for tissue culture and blood banks
- Made from superior quality borosilicate glass to reduce pH changes and contaminants that are potentially leached from tubes made from soda lime glass
- Tubes feature well-rounded bottoms and smooth fire-polished rims
- Tubes are chemically inert
- Produced in an ISO 9001:2008 certified factory