Wide Bore Transfer Pipet
Globe Scientific is pleased to introduce these disposable wide bore transfer pipets. These pipets feature a wide tip opening designed specifically for the transfer of viscous liquids and small particulates. They are useful in the biofuel, petroleum, water treatment, food/beverage and pathology industries.
Ideal for Transferring:
- Sludge, oil, slurry
- Small tissue biopsies and pleural specimens
- Plant specimens
- Sauces, gravies, syrup and condiments
These pipets also are designed for the safe transferring of biopsies from pre-filled containers to processing cassettes.
- Ideal alternative to forceps for use with small to minute biopsies
- Single use pipet eliminates potential for specimen-to-specimen contamination
- Eliminates specimen trauma associated with excessive forceps pressure
- Total Length: 125mm (4.9")
- Stem Diameter: 7.9mm (0.31")
- Tip Diameter: 5.5mm (0.22")
- Graduated Up To: 3mL
- Graduation Increments: 0.5mL