25 Place BioBox for 1 & 2mL Cryogenic Vials
Produced from polycarbonate (PC), these storage boxes are designed to withstand temnperatures of -196°C to +121°C. The boxes fit in stainless steel freezer racks and have vent holes for drainage and rapid freezing.
The lid is transparent for viewing contents and has a printed numerical grid for easy sample identification. Each box features two angled corners to guarantee proper alignment of the grid. A frosted writing area provides the perfect surface for smear-resistant marketing.
Each pack of boxes come with a free vial picker.
The boxes are available in 25-place, 81-place, and 100-place sizes and are available in assorted colors.
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Temperature Range: -196°C to +121°C
- Transparent lid for convenient viewing of contents
- The lid is printed with numbers for easy sample identification
- Lid has two angled corners to ensure the correct alignment of the well numbers
- Autoclavable at +121°C, 15psig (1 bar) for 20 minutes.
- Fits in stainless steel storage racks.
- A plastic vial picker is supplied with each storage box